top of page

Turner Code Enforcement

Over its history, the Town of Turner has established several policies and ordinances. Ranging from land use regulation to plumbing and building inspections, our community aims to work collaboratively with residential and commercial developers to ensure a prosperous future. 
To view the Town's Zoning Map click here.  For a link to the town's Tax Maps and online assessing information, click here.

The following tabs are linked to our official ordinance requirements and municipally-adopted permits:
Turner utilizes the Third-Party Inspector program for building inspections.  Residents who apply for a building permit will be provided with a list of inspectors (available above) they may use to certify compliance with the Maine Uniform Building and Energy Code.  It is the permit holder's responsibility to engage their own inspector.  
For More Information, Call Ross Gagne, Code Enforcement Officer at 207-225-3414.  Office hours are on Mondays from Noon to 4:30 p.m., and on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.    Residents are encouraged to call ahead as Ross may be out on inspections during these hours.

Special Notice for Mobile Homes:  Permits are required to set up a mobile home.  A separate permit is also required if moving a mobile home - even if within the Town of Turner.  If a mobile home on a rented lot is sold, a copy of the Bill of Sale must be provided to the town's tax assessor, whether or not the home is moved.
bottom of page